Happy Mother's Day To Me!

Jan 23, 2008
Hi everyone! I haven't posted on PF for a long, long time. (Used to spend a ton of time in the Coach forum, then added a P/T job at Coach to go along with my F/T job and a teenager! So it didn't leave much time!). Now I'm back to just my F/T job and a College Student :smile:
I have always wanted a Speedy 30 so I started searching trying to find one in good condition, for a decent price and I found one! I kept watching and finally pulled the trigger! It even came with a base shaper and it's perfect!!! It doesn't even look like it was ever used.
I am beyond excited! Happy Mother's Day To me! I can't wait to carry it tomorrow. Now I need to find a purse organizer (I have one but I think it's going to be too small). Any suggestions?
Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• IMG_1494726292.218179.jpg
    IMG_1494726292.218179.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 837
Last edited:
Hi everyone! I haven't posted on PF for a long, long time. (Used to spend a ton of time in the Coach forum, then added a P/T job at Coach to go along with my F/T job and a teenager! So it didn't leave much time!). Now I'm back to just my F/T job and a College Student :smile:
I have always wanted a Speedy 30 so I started searching trying to find one in good condition, for a decent price and I found one! I kept watching and finally pulled the trigger! It even came with a base shaper and it's perfect!!! It doesn't even look like it was ever used.
I am beyond excited! Happy Mother's Day To me! I can't wait to carry it tomorrow. Now I need to find a purse organizer (I have one but I think it's going to be too small). Any suggestions?
Thanks for letting me share!
Congratulations on your beautiful new treasure and Happy Mother's Day! If you're looking for a good organizer then Samorga is definitely worth checking out, but there's also sites such as Pursebling (loads of accessories such as purse hooks as well) if you want more variety.

Reactions: Brendutch