Happy Mother's Day to Balmomies

mmmsc

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
I have to admit I bought a little mother's day present for myself - a Mogano/ Cinnamon RH day!!!! Though the three kiddies and hubby wouldn't have a clue about what I really want (i.e. MORE B bags:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:), I was glad to get a lot of love and some Shalimar from them...(AND they made me lunch)

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
^^^^^^ a gal after my own heart mmmsc. I didn't necessarily get anything for mother's day, but I did treat myself to an early bday present I discuss in another thread...more importantly

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all Bal mommies!!!!

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Oh congrats Cracker! I know you've been looking for the perfect vg bag for a while. I'm off to look at your pics.

I got breakfast, cards and a chocolate love heart from my three girls and flowers from DH. Pretty good considering that normally we're all quite happy to ignore mother's day. :P

Nanaz, did you end up choosing a bag for your sister?

makeupmama

Wine nerd
O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
no bags this year but my daughter woke me up by saying, "i love you , mama. happy mother's day!" and gave me a lovely handmade card while dh got me a bouquet of pink carnations and my fave bulgari omnia perfume. it was a perfect mother's day. :love:

quilter

Sep 6, 2007
No Bbags for me today, but a houseful of most of the 22 grandkids..numbers 23 and 24 due to be delivered here by Gran (me!) at home at the end of the month..thought of all the Bal Moms and Bal Sisters and brothers..this really IS a warm Forum..I feel so many of you have formed loving bonds going back years in some cases..thank you for letting Newbies like me peep in to it and making room for us..Happy Mothers Day also to our Planet , Mother Earth!

ibis42

consumer
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Happy Mom's Day to all mommies - moms of kids, pets, B-bag moms, etc.

We had an early M-Day celebration yesterday since my son has his little league games on Sunday.

Hubby and 7 yr old son me with a Bal Money in white with gsh. I :heart: IT! (I'm actually more surprised he knows where to get it)

Then we had brunch at Foreign Cinema in San Francisco.