Happy Mother's Day...Anyone Get Any LV?

Didn't get an LV as a gift, but my oldest son made me a card.. it has LV all over it. and said lv stands for love :smile:
how cute.

but I did buy myself an LV... and will post pic's when it arrives.

I have used up all my holidays for a long, long time from my previous purchases. I did get a jewelry box and my daughter made me a pillow at her Pre-k class. Happy Mothers Day to all the PF moms and to those that have fur babies too.

My Mini Lin Noe that I got yesterday is a combo 12th anniversary/ Mother's Day gift. I also received some Coach perfume that I really like. Oh, and unfortunately, I have a sick kid today! Oh well.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms!!

I got a lovely card from my husband with a giftcard in it for Starbucks (just another addiction, ;) ) and a GORGEOUS tall purple-lavender orchid in a pot from my two younger kids. MY 13-yo DD had asked me weeks ago what I wanted and I told her one of the beautiful orchids from Wegmans.

As for LV? I am so loving my Lichen Baggy GM, and I did just receive a Black MC Bandeau the other day, so it matters not that noone in my family bought me LV. (I have to buy my EXPENSIVE gifts for myself, unless we're talking major birthdays or anniversaries.)

no, sadly nothing from LV. I think if I want anything else from LV i'll have to buy it myself, because he just doesnt understand why it costs so much. Oh well at least my daughter told me happy mothers day

No LVs today as I have hoped but our 10th wedding anniversary is this week so hopefully something in LV or Gucci.

But did get a box of Godiva chocolates and pjs from my DH and my son in grade 1 made me a beautiful bouquet of flowers (which means more than any LVs)

Happy Mother's Day to all!

My patchwork speedy is to be for Mother's Day and my birthday. I picked up the sweet mono ring in white and multicolor (I'm thinking of returning the multicolor though) and the dentelle lace ring. I'm still trying to figure out how to post pics with my new camera. UGH!