Happy Mother's Day! (a bright little reveal)

juliet827[B said:
[/B];24599936]Thank you so much sooyun, Ms. Cooper and katsybadtz!I took it our to a family gathering today but with all the plastic still on - on the turn lock and padlock and all the parts. Felt silly but I am not ready to take it off yet! But one thing, just an aside, on my last B, a black clemence, I waited a long time to take the plastic off the strap hardware and the PHW underneath was uneven because some had been partly exposed and some not. It's still that way today - does not look good. So I can't wait too long....

Congratulations! What a gorgeous B! U must had a great time with her on the first outing!

What a coincidence! I also took my new first B out yesterday! I also kept the plastic on the phw. Really want to keep it on as long as possible. Didn't know the phw would look uneven as a result! Thx for the information!

So happy for you sweet Juliet!! I actually saw your pink beauty in nail color thread and didn't know she was your new girl. Congratulations!! I wonder where box is going to fit in that fabulous closet/avatar of yours!!

Congrats and Happy Mothers' Day! My store is also expecting an RT Epsom non -candy version soon. But I have been lucky and was offered and took a bi- colour Birkin instead. Enjoy in good health!

Congrats and Happy Mothers' Day! My store is also expecting an RT Epsom non -candy version soon. But I have been lucky and was offered and took a bi- colour Birkin instead. Enjoy in good health!

Thank you periogirl - I'd love to see yours!

Gorgeous bag, what a great hubby!

Thank you, Suzie!

Congrats Juliet it's stunning. I know what you mean about Epsom. But it carries colour especially the candy colours so well! Have fun carrying her.

Thanks, Vinia - the epsom takes some getting used to - definitely a different feel altogether from Clemence or box or chèvre. It also feels weirdly dry. But it's different, which is a good thing - and the color is very vivid.

What. A great DH! It is such a pretty bag, both your b's are! Congratulations, wear it in good health! :smile:

Thanks very much, hopiko!

Congratulations - Rose T is the most beautiful pink.
Thank you, Madam B! I don't think pink could be any pinker than this!

What a sweet and generous gift! Many congratulations on your beautiful new Birkin and enjoy :smile:! Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you Chanel and Happy Mother's Day to you (and all of you) too!:sunshine:

So happy for you sweet Juliet!! I actually saw your pink beauty in nail color thread and didn't know she was your new girl. Congratulations!! I wonder where box is going to fit in that fabulous closet/avatar of yours!!

Thank you lisa, you nail goddess! Yeah, um, I had to shift a few things around in my closet (who needs dresses or blouses anymore?).
And not to scare you, but I may have found an even closer match:

Attachments

• photo-56.jpg
    photo-56.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 125