Happy Monday!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Good morning fellow purse lovers :biggrin:

2. Aye, a new week has started!

3. Good morning! but since i have a long weekend i officially start tomorrow :biggrin: but happy monday regardless

4. Happy Monday! (hopefully)

Hope everybody is doing well. :smile:

5. Not a big fan of Mondays :suspiciou

But I hope everyone has a wonderful day :nuts:

6. Good morning! Cristina, I am like you-not a fan of Mondays. But, I'll make an exception for this one, as I have a holiday at work today!

7. ugh.

I'm on my second cup of coffee and I have class in 1/2 hour. :smile: I'm am soooooooo not a morning person.

but, happy monday anyways. :biggrin:

8. yep !!! Happy Monday !

9. after injesting approximately 32 ounces of diet coke already today, i think i am finally ready to crawl out from under my rock...

had a 9 a.m. class....icky.

10. Morning :smile: its chilly in Texas.. back to bed ... hehe just kidding ..time for coffee and purse forum

11. Hello all

12. I just can say it with the "Bangles": it's just another manic Monday...

13. Happy Presidents' Day for those in the US!!

14. Hey, this is nice. Hello to all of you.
    I had a great Valentine's weekend. But, I'm going to have a sad Monday. I'm going to withdraw from one of my classes today. My prof is a duchebag and his grading is barbaric compared with the other profs that teach this particular class. I'm going to retake next term with a different prof but I'm pissed that I've wasted time, effort, and money on this class.

15. Tuesday has got to be a better day ;)