Happy Memorial Day (Early)! Go to Coach Outlet!

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
On a serious note,

My father spent his life in the military and I acknowledge the importance of Memorial Day.

That said, it also means that the San Marcos Coach outlet might have some deals!

I picked up the hot pink top handle pouch last week and am going to use it as a makeup case/boost bag. They only had about five of them and they sold out as soon as they were put on the floor. I saw one with the white lining today, which was pretty too, but I love that the hot pink reminds me of the sig stripe punch color. Very similar.

I got the flower wristlet for my sister for her birthday and the mini skinny for me. Great prices ,too! The mini skinny was $23 and change and the wristlet was $35.

They had some of the canvas slim flaps, a few optic signature hobos and a lot of the pebbled leather handbags. I saw some gorgeous purple optic signature large hobos with the applique bee...really gorgeous and go perfect for summer. I'm still thinkin' about that one.

They also had the koi fish, the patent leather red phone and lots of other charms. If you're close by, you should stop in b/c they are stocked up!:yahoo:

Attachments

• flowers (Large).JPG
    flowers (Large).JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 97
I am getting ready to go to the outlet right now!!! I hope my outlet has the flower wristlet! I LOVE IT!!

Congrats on your great deals (steal lol)

Thank you!

You know, some of the SAs at the boutique are amazed at the deals we end up getting at the outlet sometimes! One REALLY wanted the whiskey hippie and couldn't believe the price at the outlet (they're almost gone there).

Of course, I still buy some stuff at the boutique b/c I've waited too many times for a bag I love only to have it disappear forever (except on eBay for an exhorbitant price).

I'll go with you! I live in San Antonio. Anyone here live in San Antonio? Let me know if you want to have a Coach shopping get together or just a "purse show and tell." That would be so fun!!