Happy "jean" reveall! ;-)

Thank you!:hbeat: Both are very nice! Hope you can get one too, they are so great!:tup:

The black ones that came in were taken by the people who had them on hold. he said she would try to call around. She has the jean on hold in case I want that one, it just came in. Do you think it is pretty versatile. I mainly dress casual. I tend to like black but I do have several black handbags already, so maybe I should try something different. I do not have anything in blue, except a bleu nuit LV alma, which is kind of more teal and not really for same use. Do you think I should go for jean one? Is it somewhat of a grayish blue? Do you think it go ok with a black leather jacket?

The black ones that came in were taken by the people who had them on hold. he said she would try to call around. She has the jean on hold in case I want that one, it just came in. Do you think it is pretty versatile. I mainly dress casual. I tend to like black but I do have several black handbags already, so maybe I should try something different. I do not have anything in blue, except a bleu nuit LV alma, which is kind of more teal and not really for same use. Do you think I should go for jean one? Is it somewhat of a grayish blue? Do you think it go ok with a black leather jacket?

I know this wasn't to me, but I just had the "jean" at home and it is GREAT! I ended up returning it and keeping a dark silver halfmoon, although I did LOVE the jean! I think it's very versatile and def goes with a TON! As this was my first halfmoon, I just wanted to stick with the dark silver as it's a little more versatile. I loved the more casual vibe of the jean though and it's great with denim!

If you can't get the black half moon I would go with the jean one!:yes: The blue is little greyish und will def. go with black! I tried many outfits with the jean and it's really versatile!!!:graucho: And you will never get the color later, if you'll love the half moon (like me:greengrin:smile: you can get the black one later!!!!!:happydance: Wish you good luck to grab one!:winkiss:

I bought the jean, she couldn't get a black. She put me on waitlist for black, I figure I can exchange if I don't like this one in person. Wish I could see in person but mostly have to do over phone since NM is not close to me.