Happy Hump Day! Come See my Gorgeous Reveal: Lots of Pics

Grrr....I cannot seem to make these bigger. We need a sticky on how to do pictures....maybe Bunny can fix them.....anyway here is more. I tried to take pictures so you can see the rosegold hardware and the beautiful, sparkly bronze leather. In fact I have to get an all leather Parker in the bronze leather....love it!

Attachments

• bronze close.jpg
    bronze close.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 58
  • close bronze leather.jpg
    close bronze leather.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 55
  • handles close.jpg
    handles close.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 52
It is just this luscious raspberry or rose color....so pretty. The bronze leather goes inside so at first glance you think that is what is inside and then you see this stunning pink in contrast....love the way this is done

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 56
For reference I am 5'3"...love carry this as a satchel, the parker straps feel so soft and wonderful on my arm...they don't hurt like more rounded or rigid straps. I have red hair, not sure if you can tell from the pics but the SAs all said "She goes beautifully with your hair" as if I need to look for other reasons to buy a bag like matching my hair!!!

Well hope you enjoyed my little picture show. She is such a stunner I thought she deserved some floor time :smile:

Attachments

• Me1.jpg
    Me1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Me2.jpg
    Me2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 91
I have that same exact shape bag which im carrying today in flax/purple op art siggy. I wound up buying the Rosegold in the Riley Parker style. I love that Rosegold color. Its so gorgy. Im digging this purple one too. I dont know why its called Flax tho?