Happy Holidays to tPF from Rufus!!

mello_yello_jen

Designated Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 2, 2006
xmas.jpg

xmas2.jpg

thank you passerby, boxermom, hmwe, and shushopn!

boxermom - a mere 2 mins. that's how long I was able to keep the treat in my hand before he came after it (the second pic is of him in action, HAHA)

hmwe - OMG Griffer is darlin' in his hat!! what a gorgeous baby!

shushopn - tempt her with a little treat? haha but yea, Rufus refuses to let me put anything on him for more than 4 mins.

^ you bet Jody! My little one is going to be getting a late xmas present since I'll be in vegas for Christmas but I'm planning on getting him a big box of treats and squeaky rubber toys

^ you bet Jody! My little one is going to be getting a late xmas present since I'll be in vegas for Christmas but I'm planning on getting him a big box of treats and squeaky rubber toys

That's great Jen! Casey (the red doxie) is getting treats and chew toys and Millie (black) is getting the cutiest pink sweater and some chew treats. I can't wait...

That's great Jen! Casey (the red doxie) is getting treats and chew toys and Millie (black) is getting the cutiest pink sweater and some chew treats. I can't wait...

Jody, what great presents!! Are you going to put the gifts in a box for Casey and Millie to tear open?

Megs - thank you and yes, try it. Nitro would look adorable in a Santa hat or antlers!

Impsola - thank you! Yea, I think this was semi-comfortable for Rufus so he didnt mind but when we put shoes on him, he threw a fit and ignored us:roflmfao: