Happy Holidays to All the Wonderful Pfers

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to say that all of you have made this such a great and accepting place to be. I consider you part of my family. Thank you to Megs and Vlad for making this such a welcoming environment!!

2. Happy Holidays to you as well and everyone at TPF!

3. Happy Holidays, shushopn and everyone at tpf!

4. What a nice message shushopn!

Best wishes everyone for a healthy and happy New Year!

5. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Vlad and Megs, thanks for making this wonderful place! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! To everyone else in this forum, wish all a very good and safe holidays! All of the members are so lovely.

6. Happy holidays everyone! Best wishes for a fabulous new year!

love, Pippi

7. I agree and pass on Seasons Greetings to all:yes: :yes:

8. :drinkup: Happy Holidays to everyone at tPF!!!:drinks:

9. Happy Holidays !!!

10. Happy Holdays PFers! :nuts:

11. Happy Holidays TPF'ers!!

12. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!

13. I just hope you all have a great time with your friends, family, and loved ones!!!!!!!

Happy Holiday's to the biggest group of friends I have come to know and love!

14. Happy Holidays Everyone! As a mom of a young child it can be difficult to get out sometimes but the TPF makes me feel like a part of civilisation! Thanks to all who make it what it is!

15. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! Hope you all could spend time with your loved ones. :yahoo: :heart: