Happy Holidays MJ PFers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Since I spend most of my time in this subforum and will be signing off for over a week, I wanted to wish everyone best wishes for a wonderful holiday! May all of you get the MJs that you deserve!

See all of you soon!!! :smile:

2. HAPPY HOLIDAYS MJ LADIES!!!!!

Have a great holiday Suli!

3. Happy HOlidays too Su Li!! Have a great vacation and we'll "see" you soon!

4. Aww..That is so sweet Suli! Enjoy yourself and take care...We'll all miss you!
    :heart: Emmy

5. Have a great holiday SuLi!

I am soooo excited for Christmas, because there's a big round (maybe MJ hatbox) under the tree!! :yahoo:I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but you never know...

Today was my last day of school (I'm a teacher) so I am officially on holiday! Let the celebration begin!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

6. Happy Holidays SuLi and everyone else! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

7. Right back at you SuLi!! Have a great one!!

8. Happy holidays everyone, and have a good holiday suli!

9. Happy holidays, SuLi and fellow MJ PF ladies :smile: !

10. merry merry, everyone - i'm off to sunny mexico! i'll have a margarita for each and every one of you :roflmfao:

11. Happy holidays to all!!!

and may the holidays bring you all new handbags...LMAO....

12. Happy Holidayysss :heart:

13. Same as what Jill said. =)
    Happy holidays, hope you will find some bags under your chrismas trees this year. Cheers!!!!