Happy Holidays from The Purse Blog!!!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
happy-holidays.jpg

This is a bit late for those of you who have already celebrated, but Vlad and I want to wish you all the most amazing Holiday Season!! We have had quite a wonderful year here and are thrilled to have you all along for the ride. Take this time to spend with your family, friends, and loved ones- and of course, open lots of amazing presents; like gorgeous handbags, boring household gifts (yeah oven-mits), or whatever your little heart wished for (unless it was a Wii which is sold out and the procrastinators missed out on it... erhmm- ME!).

And like Vlad and myself, for those of you who celebrate Christmas- we want to wish you a very Merry Christmas from the Purse Blog!

louis-vuitton-miror-deer.jpg

Happy Holidays to all too. I consider myself very lucky to have found such a special place. You all have contributed to making this place very very special. Happy Holidays to Megs, Vlad, all of the mods and every pfer here !!!!

Thanks megs and vlad and all the mods for this wonderful community. Merry Christmas and may you all celerbate the new year in the best of health and happy spirits:heart: