Happy Hippo Day!

1. I got a gold Hippo today! He is SO cute. Here is a picture of him hanging on my new LV bag. My first Hermes piece :love:

hippo.JPG
  2. Welcome to Hermes! And the hippo is adorable!

3. Congrats, smallfry! It's adorable. I love the hippo!

4. He's adorable!! Got a name for him yet?

5. Congrats!!!! Aren't the hippos the best? :yahoo: He looks great on your LV! :flowers:

Since I got mine I find myself only looking at bags I can put him on! :lol: So everything has to have gold hw in the future. :shame:

6. Thanks greentea, serenity, hermesgroupie and crochet! And thanks for the welcome :flowers: No name for him yet...I have to see what comes to me!

crochet...when I was deciding between silver and gold, I knew gold would look better on my LV, so I know exactly what you mean!!

7. So cute smallfry!! Welcome to the Hermes side and congrats! I have one also...

8. One small adorable hippo...one Hermes bag to come!

Enjoy!!! Love it.

9. Thanks shoes and kellybag!!

10. So cute!!!!!!:love:

11. so cute!!

12. I would name it "Speedy" Gonzales..:rolleyes: (sorry..I can't tell which LV bag it is hehe..)

13. I actually got the gold hippo because I knew I wanted to use him on my Speedy. He looks so cute on your Belem. I need to try mine on my Saleya too! :flowers:

14. yay smallfry!!! aren't the cadenas gorgeous!!!!

15. Aww.. too cute, happy hippo indeed ! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice