HAPPY hermes story to tell....

Moviegirl, I had fun reading your story ! Love your Havane Kelly in swift, beautiful combination and GREAT choice, I'd take the blk Swift kelly only if it's in Gold HW,too, but this combo is just as good ! and Baby Noah is such a cutie !!!! :heart: :heart:

OMG! Noah is absolutely adorable! I just melted when I saw his little face! Oh, and your Kelly is TDF!!! Havane is swift is beautiful! Excellent choice! Congratulations and thank you for sharing such a wonderful story and experience!

Grand Fonds,hermesgroupie,LoveThatThing, Jag : Thanks sooo much for ur kind remarks!!! I'm still in shock over the whole thing. I can't wait to post pics of me wearing it!! It's been raining off & on here so I will have to wait until there is a 0% chance of rain in the forecast!!!:yahoo::wlae:

Moviegirl, you are very fortunate. Not only have you gotten a colour as divine was Havanne, you got it in one of the newest leathers. Please share with us, what you think of the leather. I am so so curious now about swift.