Happy Friday Reveal

Krnnana

Feb 26, 2011
It was love at 1st sight :heart:

2mdos4k.jpg

Thank you ladies :heart: I am not sure about the name but here is the sticker on the box :smile: My SA did say it was brand new just came in not sure what she meant by that was more focused on the bag.

IMG_5166_zps43d1f67a.jpg

Sorry about that the picture link was not working.

Last edited:
Congrats! It looks like a big puffy marshmallow, the quilts are so exquisite! Love the aged lambskin (that's what it looks like anyway). Really pretty tote!!!

your bag is beautiful! i really like the style, never seen it before. how much is the bag may i know? i really want one now

Thanks :smile: Cant wait to see your Red Lamb :heart: Im not sure about the style, but here is the price code.

IMG_5163_zps7d1f5465.jpg

IMG_5164_zps8129fb3a.jpg

The bag is very light, the chain is like the french Rivera bag. And the leather is distress calf i believe. :smile:

Here is a picture of the inside :smile:
IMG_5157_zps8f9e4ee9.jpg

Congrats! It looks like a big puffy marshmallow, the quilts are so exquisite! Love the aged lambskin (that's what it looks like anyway). Really pretty tote!!!
Thank You, I agree looks like a puffy marshmallow :smile: It kind of reminded me of the cerf tote I recently returned. But it feels a little lighter and i like how the chain you can slide inside the front pouch to use as a top handle or pull the chains out to use as a shoulder.

Last edited: