Happy Friday Reveal

Krnnana

Feb 26, 2011
Thank you ladies :heart: I am not sure about the name but here is the sticker on the box :smile: My SA did say it was brand new just came in not sure what she meant by that was more focused on the bag.

Sorry about that the picture link was not working.

Last edited:

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Congrats! It looks like a big puffy marshmallow, the quilts are so exquisite! Love the aged lambskin (that's what it looks like anyway). Really pretty tote!!!

kellynt

Apr 3, 2012
your bag is beautiful! i really like the style, never seen it before. how much is the bag may i know? i really want one now

Krnnana

Feb 26, 2011
your bag is beautiful! i really like the style, never seen it before. how much is the bag may i know? i really want one now
Thanks :smile: Cant wait to see your Red Lamb :heart: Im not sure about the style, but here is the price code.

The bag is very light, the chain is like the french Rivera bag. And the leather is distress calf i believe. :smile:

Here is a picture of the inside :smile:

Congrats! It looks like a big puffy marshmallow, the quilts are so exquisite! Love the aged lambskin (that's what it looks like anyway). Really pretty tote!!!
Thank You, I agree looks like a puffy marshmallow :smile: It kind of reminded me of the cerf tote I recently returned. But it feels a little lighter and i like how the chain you can slide inside the front pouch to use as a top handle or pull the chains out to use as a shoulder.

Last edited: