~*~*~ Happy Friday Coach's Therapy *~*~*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I got really bore again today.. Since I banned myself from SPO, due to the bad incident.. I went to a boutique.. Got a little something :smile:and found something on my door step when I got home .. :yahoo: I totally forgot about this package that was at my door step..

Seriously I should be on a banned.. :P I got like so many bag since June and July..

Which one left or right???

[​IMG]

2. Show us!

3. Show us the pink box first!

4. Unwrapping the ribbon...
    [​IMG]

5. Ooo Reveal time!

6. Yay, I made it for a live one!

7. Open up the brown box.. I would have to say I"m very disappointed in this color.. This should teach me I shouldnt buy something without seeing it in person..

[​IMG]

8. :popcorn:

9. [​IMG]

Top are off.. Sorry my pic are sideway..

10. I want to see!!! :biggrin:

11. Oh crap my camera ran out of battery.. I'll be back after it done charging.. Sorry..

[​IMG]

12. Oh let's see!!

13. awe! i wanna c! and what a pretty box!

14. Do I see something steel in the brown box?

15. I was expecting a whole different color..

[​IMG]