Happy Easter Fellow LV Lvoers

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Easter!!!!!

This pic I took last year makes me miss my trouville!

Attached Files:

2. Aww so pretty. Where is she now?

3. Such a great idea!!! Yes yes please post more Easter pics of your bags please:smile:) OP and others:smile:😍

4. Hopefully in a new good home lol maybe another tpfer got her, she was sold to Fashionphile and I got the black MC Trouville instead. I am such a sucker for the white MC but this bag was just too feminine for my taste however I think I possibly may have sold this problem with an order I made the other day.

5. That's a great idea! I would love to see everyone's bags out. I'm staying I today though so I don't have any going out pics to share, I'm busy making ham, devil eggs and homemade mac and cheese, hubby is on veggie detail.

6. Aww Happy Easter!!

MC is perfect for Easter.

7. Hahahaha! Bon apetit! So cruel! Yum! Here's my Noe BB with my soon to he hubby and I's Easter bunnies. They won't look so cute in an hour....😂

Attached Files:

8. Like I said.... 😂

Attached Files:

9. ^^ That's hilarious! Happy Easter everyone.

10. Such a great bag for the occasion!!! Miss it? Did you sell?[emoji22]

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!![emoji214]

11. Beautiful! Happy Easter!

12. Yesss. I was trying to guess your purchase from fashionphile in the clubhouse...:P

13. Happy Easter!

14. #15 Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Thats really cute and yummy at the same time.

Haha thats right. I have two coming from FP, will do a reveal as long as they work out. Im just concerned because like I said the 30 size may be too big for me. I have tried this size on in the store but I am hoping I can deal with it.

Yes I did when I got the black MC trouville. The white mc in this style just didnt work for me but it is beautiful and yes I still do miss her now and then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice