Happy (early) bday to me!

You and your bag look amazing. I always love when a guy buys his gal a bag or something that she really loves. I get the feeling that these guys love, enjoy and are really proud of their lady looking great!

*A-M* so glad to see you backe here!
First, I'm so, so sorry to hear about Jimmi. It's always hard to lose a beloved pet and I know how much he meant to you :hugs:
Your cumin is beautiful! The only color that caught my attention this season. And awesome leather too :tup:
Happy Birthday and kudos to your man ;)

Super late, as always, but HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY to you!

Now I see what you meant by something in the mail and having to pass on Lagon. But your Cumin is lovely!

Congratulations on a wonderful fiancé, your lovely son, your upcoming nuptials, and of course, your lovely new purchases.

And hugs to you about Jimmi. :hugs: I lost my dog, Rascal, last year, and I still miss him...

Hope we'll see more of you around here!

Looking good, thanks for the mod pics!!
I love your sweater too, it looks really good on you!

Thank you so much:smile:

Gorgeous as always *AM* .. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :hugs:

Now, just might want to get that man to set up a "training" class for the rest of us, to get our men to buy us stuff like this! :biggrin:
Thank you so much dear *C*:hugs:

Haha, yes sign your men up and he could have an online class:biggrin: but he will have to charge a decent so he can buy me more presents:greengrin:

Ahhhh I love this bag and color combo! Congratulations!!
Thank you!!

Happy Birthday! This is a very beautiful color, perfect for fall:smile:

I know, it's a great fall color. Thank you so much!

Beautiful bag and I love your bracelet. Such a wonderful gift from your man. Happy birthday!
Thank you so much, I'm very happy with the Bal and the man;)

Congrats on a beautiful shade of brown!!!!
Beautiful. Pairing with your TT and AMQ scarf!!!

Sweet hubby you got there!! Happiest birthday day to you!!!
Now makes me curious...how does cumin compare to orange brûlée ?

Thank you sweetie! I really love this caramel brown, perfect for fall:smile: I've only seen OB in a store a few months back but I would think OB is a shade darker and much more orange/rusty compared to Cumin.

Your cumin looks gorgeous!!! I thought when I saw this color IRL, it looked more murky (greenish undertone). But your 3rd pic looks sooo beautifully caramely!!! I love it!! :smile:. Congrats!! And Happy Birthday!!! :smile:

Thank you!!
Cumin does not have any green tones imo. It's a golden caramel medium brown, and it has a vintage vibe which I love:smile:

Ditto!! :smile:. I'll have mine be the first to sign up! Though I'll probably have to drag him into the class ;)
Lol, get in line!

so sorry to hear that Jimmi had passed away :hugs:

Thank you:hugs: I miss him very much.

You and your bag look amazing. I always love when a guy buys his gal a bag or something that she really loves. I get the feeling that these guys love, enjoy and are really proud of their lady looking great!

Thank you!
And you do have a good point there. One time my man gave me a kitchen knife for my bday, which I hated! It was an expensive and nice knife, but hey I didn't want a kitchen supply for my bday damnit:P I didn't even have to say anything because my body language and face said it all, haha. So every year after that he has given me jewelry or something nice to wear:biggrin:

*A-M* so glad to see you backe here!
First, I'm so, so sorry to hear about Jimmi. It's always hard to lose a beloved pet and I know how much he meant to you :hugs:
Your cumin is beautiful! The only color that caught my attention this season. And awesome leather too :tup:
Happy Birthday and kudos to your man ;)

Hi sweetie, thank you so much! Cumin is such a great neutral and a nice change from my black bags;)
Yes, losing Jimmi has been really hard. He was my best friend for many years so it feels very empty that he is not here anymore. Thank you for your kind words:hugs:

Super late, as always, but HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY to you!

Now I see what you meant by something in the mail and having to pass on Lagon. But your Cumin is lovely!

Congratulations on a wonderful fiancé, your lovely son, your upcoming nuptials, and of course, your lovely new purchases.

And hugs to you about Jimmi. :hugs: I lost my dog, Rascal, last year, and I still miss him...

Hope we'll see more of you around here!

Thank you dear Ches! And my birthday is on Saturday so you are not that late (I got a very early bday present:P)

Yes, Cumin was on the way when I saw your lovley Lagon so that made it a bit easier to resist temptation;)

I had no idea you had lost Rascal. So sad to hear that and big hugs to you too:hugs: Unfortunately I know how you feel and how empty it is when our beloved pets are gone. Jimmi was my best friend for 9 years and I will always miss him.

hi sweetheart:loveeyes: *A*! come stai?

first:let me say that i am really sorry for your beloved JIMMI:crybaby: , will miss his funny face in your modeling pictures , he always put a big smile on my face :hugs:

...btw i am so happy you are back here, missed your reveals (i am not very active either...) , your beautiful cumin has incredible yummy leather and it is perfect on you !! brava buddy:woohoo:!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIAGE bella ,let's celebrate !! woahhhhh:party: !!!

BoxMacarons-773x1024.jpg

Thank you dear Ches! And my birthday is on Saturday so you are not that late (I got a very early bday present:P)

Yes, Cumin was on the way when I saw your lovley Lagon so that made it a bit easier to resist temptation;)

I had no idea you had lost Rascal. So sad to hear that and big hugs to you too:hugs: Unfortunately I know how you feel and how empty it is when our beloved pets are gone. Jimmi was my best friend for 9 years and I will always miss him.

Well, early birthday presents are always fun!

Thank you. Yes, I still open the door and expect him to come bouncing out to greet me... But life goes on!

Happy thoughts! :smile:

hi sweetheart:loveeyes: *A*! come stai?

first:let me say that i am really sorry for your beloved JIMMI:crybaby: , will miss his funny face in your modeling pictures , he always put a big smile on my face :hugs:

...btw i am so happy you are back here, missed your reveals (i am not very active either...) , your beautiful cumin has incredible yummy leather and it is perfect on you !! brava buddy:woohoo:!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATS ON YOUR MARRIAGE bella ,let's celebrate !! woahhhhh:party: !!!

BoxMacarons-773x1024.jpg

Thank you so much sweetie:hugs: How are you dear *F*?
And thanks for your kind words about Jimmi, he sure did put a smile our faces.

I was a bit nervous that I wouldn't like Cumin as it's always a bit difficult to know exactly how the color looks irl by only looking at pics. But luckily it was exactly how I hoped it would be, with super yummy leather:love::hbeat:

Thanks for this thread, so good to hear from you again and always love your pictures.
Happy Birthday!!

Your Cumin looks amazing and I have been hunting down these pictures to 'dream' over them again. Really glad to have found them. This color is my favorite this season and I am so very tempted to take the Cumin plunge myself.