Happy day, my first Hermes is here

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to show you all, my first hermes. :yahoo:

It is not a bag, but it is a beautiful bracelet. As some of you might remember I choosed between the Farandole necklace and the Bracelet, and after some consideration I bought the bracelet. I just love it, it feels like a perfect everyday bracelet, goes with everything.

[​IMG]

2. Its a stunning--more classic and eternal than even many bags! Enjoy!

3. Congrats it is beautiful wear it well

4. Very nice congratulations to you!:tup:

5. Beautiful chaine d'ancre bracelet! My favourite style too! Wear in the best of health. :flowers:

6. Hi Salikons :ghi5: and congratulations on your bracelet. I hope you have your cushion ready as the Hermes slide is quite a steep and fast one so you'll need a cushion to land on when you start sliding!!!!

7. Ahh, you bought the bracelet, great choice :tup:! Congratulations and enjoy your first H. :biggrin:.

8. Congratulations! Wear it in the best of health.

9. What a perfect choice! I love toggle closures.

10. Hi Ali, sounds like I have to get myself a orange cushion, but then again for a woman my size I think I need a orange fatboy beanbag instead :graucho:

11. It's sooo chic...CONGRATULATIONS!!!

12. Great choice! Congrats!

13. Excellent choice, as you say you can wear it everyday :tup:

Congratulations :yahoo:

14. congrats...........lovely bracelet............ I wear mine everyday, feel naked without it...............

15. Gorgeous! Enjoy your first H!!!