Happy Dance!!!

Joyfulheart5

Feb 25, 2009
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I received a call today saying that I'm invited to the PCE and they'll have my coupon at the store. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Question, is it 25% off one item or your entire purchase? I shouldn't be buying anything, but how can I resist??:nuts:

Reactions: katev
The card can be used again or you can give to someone else.

I did a pre-sale based on being in the system & my card came the next day. The SA said they are also giving the cards back.

It depends where you go I think. I never see the cards being returned to the person, nor have I been told that I can spend all week at 25%. One time I did forget my card and they looked me up and gave it to me. Then I used my card elsewhere (they took it then).

so how about you go to multiple stores and tell them you forgot your card and ask them to look you up on the list????

can they see that you already made a purchase? or just that you are on the list?????

so how about you go to multiple stores and tell them you forgot your card and ask them to look you up on the list????

can they see that you already made a purchase? or just that you are on the list?????
oooo I didn't even think of that... hmmmm not sure if they could see that I already made a purchase?? Good thinking... I'm going to ask my normal SA though first if she can allow me to make another purchase...

I used mine today and was not given my card back. I tried to use my discount twice on an earlier PCE and was told that I couldn't do it. They were able to see in their system that I had already used it.

I never knew there were coupons for stores except outlet stores. Is that the coupons you mean? Or are you gals talking about boutique stores? My SA just tells me about PCEs & she'll order anything I want that they don't have in stock. I can also place a hold order by doing like cosmetic counters do for bonus gifts. Transaction is held till day of sale with merchandise on hold, then rung up at start of sale. I pick it up later.