happy dance .. Woot to elux

Cute bag...
enlighten me here...by "customized", can you add personal details or what? Or does it simply mean customized by Judy Blame?

Know nothing about this bag, I do agree it's a tad pricey for a mini pleaty, but cute!

I love the LV denim line. I have the mini denim pleaty, but I actually saw this bag at Louis Vuitton in Macys and I have to say that it is a bit too much. The charms are an overkill and so is the price and that is what you are really paying for. Even the sales lady at LV said she would cut all the charms off.

i think this bag looked hawt on the runway...but the price, for a denim product w/ some do-dads? umm...i'll pass.

the original mini pleaty is cute! i might be inspired to pick one up, it is so roomy and soft inside!

I love the LV denim line. I have the mini denim pleaty, but I actually saw this bag at Louis Vuitton in Macys and I have to say that it is a bit too much. The charms are an overkill and so is the price and that is what you are really paying for. Even the sales lady at LV said she would cut all the charms off.

I dont think you have to cut the charms off the bottom, they look little key chain hooks.
In any event over priced that for sure.