Happy Cruise in Paris - fresh little reveals!

Wow, I love all of your new purchases! I ordered the same earrings (but in studs) for myself and can't wait to get it! Would like to see some mod pics of the necklace...beautiful!

Hi Ladies! This morning was pretty much the first day I could get out of the house in 10 days as I've been very ill and had a hard time trying to recover. It's very cold in Paris right now and snow should show up very soon...!
So I decided my first visit would be for Chanel Avenue Montaigne this morning, it was surprinsingly quiet for a change, I had a good laugh with my 2 fave SAs there and got back with a few things

Here we go!!! Wanna know what's in these boxes, hmmm?

11cgifts.jpg

A little necklace...isn't it lovely and delicate? Love, love, love it !

11cnecklace1.jpg

11cnecklace2.jpg

And to match this beauty, I had to get the earrings. A big thank you to NSCwong who was the first to post these and I haven't stopped thinking about them ever since !!! But the Cruise collection only came out this week in Paris so I had to wait !

11cearrings1.jpg

And then..........SHOES of course ! What else for a shoe freak like me?!!!
I already got 2 pairs 2 weeks ago, I got 2 more pairs this morning !

11cmocassins.jpg

These are super comfy! And also got these lovely girls !

11cvichy1.jpg

I love stretch spirit flats !

11cvichy2.jpg

And here is a Cruise family picture (that I might complete...but S/S will carry lovely shoes too so I may save a little bit !)

11cshoes.jpg

"Here we go!!! Wanna know what's in these boxes, hmmm?" -- OP, you are hilarious! I love your loot but the first pic with all the camellias on the floor is awesome.

Thank you Ladies for all your lovely comments ;) :heart:
Almost got me the patent barbie pink mini today, so so cute !!! But I've already spent way too much in just 3 weeks so I stayed super wise and didn't take it.
OK so here are 2 modelling pics of the earrings, OK I'll do some modelling pics of the necklace too ;)

modpic2.jpg

modpic1.jpg

Ooh and btw for those who might be interested, these gingham flats also come in light pink/white combination.

11cvichy4.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on your purchases!

Do keep yourself warm!

I want to see the snow too!!!!!

Snow has already disappeared ;-( It was a very cold bright sunny day today, the Christmas Village at the bottom of the Champs Elysées, close to Avenue Montaigne is awesome this year! Santa is flying in the air every night, wonder if I can ask him to bring me a patent pink M/L flap, LOL!!!