Happy Cruise in Paris - fresh little reveals!

ramblingdoll

Apr 29, 2009
Hi Ladies! This morning was pretty much the first day I could get out of the house in 10 days as I've been very ill and had a hard time trying to recover. It's very cold in Paris right now and snow should show up very soon...!
So I decided my first visit would be for Chanel Avenue Montaigne this morning, it was surprinsingly quiet for a change, I had a good laugh with my 2 fave SAs there and got back with a few things

Here we go!!! Wanna know what's in these boxes, hmmm?

11cgifts.jpg

A little necklace...isn't it lovely and delicate? Love, love, love it !

11cnecklace1.jpg

11cnecklace2.jpg

And to match this beauty, I had to get the earrings. A big thank you to NSCwong who was the first to post these and I haven't stopped thinking about them ever since !!! But the Cruise collection only came out this week in Paris so I had to wait !

11cearrings1.jpg

And then..........SHOES of course ! What else for a shoe freak like me?!!!
I already got 2 pairs 2 weeks ago, I got 2 more pairs this morning !

11cmocassins.jpg

These are super comfy! And also got these lovely girls !

11cvichy1.jpg

I love stretch spirit flats !

11cvichy2.jpg

And here is a Cruise family picture (that I might complete...but S/S will carry lovely shoes too so I may save a little bit !)

11cshoes.jpg

Love your purchases! Glad you are feeling better. The gingham stretch spirits are fantastic. You are brave to buy. I feel like I'd ruin them otherwise I'd buy in heartbeat. Enjoy your lovelies :smile:

Glad you are feeling better! What better way to celebrate then shopping? Congrats on your new goodies! I always love your shoe picks!:cloud9:

Aaaw thank you. Usually love your shoe picks too!!! :nuts: I had a brief sneak overview of the S/S shoes collection and, OMG, there are some lovely stretch spirit flats with patent toe and black and white fabric flowers all over and all around (well it looks like fabric on the pics I saw), like if they had been sewn all over the shoe, sooo cute. And I saw beautiful wedges too. Can't wait! :ghi5: