Happy Chanukah Tonite!!!!

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
My husband made a brisket last nite for dinner tonite, so my whole house smells like a Jewish apartment building!!:yes:

My kids were up at 5AM b/c they were so excited...the are going to be terrors later.:wtf:

LOL! I am slaving over the stove right now making Homemade Matzoh Ball soup, Latkes tonight and Sweet Kugal! I think my kids look forward more to the food then the gifts....nah not really. LOL

Happy Hannukah!!!!!!!!!!

My husband made a brisket last nite for dinner tonite, so my whole house smells like a Jewish apartment building!!:yes:

My kids were up at 5AM b/c they were so excited...the are going to be terrors later.:wtf:

You have a wonderful husband!

I offered to make a brisket for my (new!) BF and I thought he was going to start drooling! :drool: LOL

We're going to shul together for the first time tonight and will light candles together. I am nervous and excited!

As my favorite rabbi would say....Chappy Chanukah everyone! :smile:

Happy Latkes, um, Hanukah, to all! I was reminded that it starts tonight by the smells coming from a neighbor's kitchen.

Naturally, I will be stopping by at some point to wish her and her family a Joyous Hanukah and to see if I can be of service in helping out in case she accidentally made more Latkes than they can possibly eat..... ;)

Happy Chanukah and Shabbot Shalom Everyone!!!!!!!!!! We just lit the candles, but the real food fest starts Sunday for us-still need to cook. Can't wait to have my Latkes and apple sauce! YUM!

I must take a minute to wish everyone a Happy Hanukah also!!- I've been buying Hanukah presents for my grandchildren all week!! It's such a happy holiday!