Happy Birthday!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Our little Valentino sub forum is three years old! I remember we were so excited when Megs told us we finally qualified for a forum! To celebrate, I thought maybe we could all post something we love about this sub forum. Maybe a link to your favorite thread, or a story about a member who helped you out.
    I'll go first: my absolute FAVORITE thread is MGA's through the years thread. It's so informative and truly broadened my knowledge about Valentino.

Oldie Valentino lovers and newbies are all welcome to post!

2. I love your collection thread, LabelLover, along with MGA's and Mithril's.........the three of you introduced me to Valentino and I love all the bags you've shown. I only have one Valentino right now, although there will definitely be more in my future. I've got a black Napa Catch satchel that I bought from Yoogi's a little over a year ago. It's such a beauty! I'd love a Rockstud domed satchel and either the flap or hobo bag........Happy Birthday to the Valentino sub-forum :smile:

3. I think this is one of the most beautiful brand of bags but yet one of the quietest on the forum. I don't know why. The beauty, the quality, the prestige, the history.
    That's ok, though. Our little group understands and appreciates them. :smile:

4. Oh my, thank you for the compliment! It has been a pleasure getting to know you KM!!

I know, a lot more people started to come by for RS, but it's still quiet. Oh well, you're right, it's like very few of us are in on a wonderful secret! :hugs:

5. I would also like to add the one bag I constantly think about:
    Mithril's python rose vertigo! This bag is leaves me speechless. Literally I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it. And I can honestly say the woman who wears it deserves nothing less than the best!

Attached Files:

6. I am not new to Valentino but quite new to the forum. Just wanted to say happy 3rd birthday Valentino Sub Forum :smile:

7. Rock(stud) on!

8. Your Aphrodite is another one of my favorites, Nas.

9. I love it too. It is so feminine.
    I bought a black one way back when and returned it. Huge mistake. :sad: