Happy Birthday, Wongnumber!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday, Wongnumber!
    Happy Birthday to you!

:party: :drinkup: :party:

Here's your cake:

momday-kellycake.jpg
  2. Happppy Bdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::yahoo::yahoo: :heart::love::kiss:

3. Happy Birthday!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

4. Happy Birthday!! :yahoo:

5. Happy Birthday....did you get REALLY DRUNK:nuts: ...did you find "JAMES" in your bed....I tried to use telepathy to send him into your DREAMS!! :nuts:

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Show us those BLINGS you got!! I want to see!!!:yahoo:

6. Happy Birthday :smile:

7. Many happy returns.:yahoo:

8. Happy Birthday!!!!:heart:

9. Happy Birthday Wongnumber !!!! :kiss::party:

10. :yahoo:HAPPY BIRTHDAY:yahoo: May all your birthday wishes come true!

11. Happy Birthday!!!!!

12. :yahoo::yahoo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WONGNUMBER!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

13. Happy Birthday!

14. Awww, thanks everybody. :flowers: :flowers:

Love the Kelly cake, HG. My cousin was actually trying to get a Birkin cake ordered for last night but the cake lady had to do some hundreds of minis for a grand party. So at least I have the e-cake!! :P

15. Thanks.

No JAMES in my bed :sad: ..... Ack. Did your telepathy go awry and maybe he ended up in yours instead? :graucho: :graucho:

OK, I'll go snap a photo of the bling. My presents tend to come in the raw form, so this is just the stone for the ring, and I also got an IOU for stones for the earrings (they're being cut to order)....

Watch this space in a while...

Thanks again for the big ticker tape signature. Did you notice I was so drunk last night I posted THREE times in reply to you in the Hermes in Action thread??? :wtf: :roflmfao: