Happy Birthday VuittonAmour!!!

physically, yes, i feel better. although i can't find my antibiotics??? they're around here somewhere, but i gotta take another one to make sure this doesn't relapse. i can still feel it, it's not all the way gone.

and bodywise i feel better too. i can feel myself thinning out and toning up. my dad was being a #$%^&* the other night because i wanted to go to dinner in philly, and just because he didn't want to he said that NYC next month is my birthday dinner so i was like fine and got upset. last night i come in from the gym and he says, "i do want to go to dinner, just not in philadelphia," so we're going somewhere tonight, in jersey. i pick a place. then my mom tells him where the reservations are for, and he goes, "that's kinda a boring place isn't it?" i'm like WELL YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO PHILLY! he's so difficult sometimes. i didn't change the reservation because this place uses all natural and organic ingredients (or so i have read) and i can eat decently here, meaning lower fat content, (and sugar free cheesecake!!) so i'm gonna stick to this place. boring or not. and i don't think it's boring...i think the decor there is very elegant. one of the other places i was thinking of going to is pan asian...can we say pass the salt please? i'd be retaining water for days.

thanks ;) i also feel a little better now cuz i got an invite to my store's LV christmas event next month. hehe. i feel special. not like i have the money to spend, but ya know, still fun to go to. haha.

Wow Kel, your day is getting better and better! You are back at the gym, you are going out for dinner and now an invite to an LV Christmas event! What a birthday! HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR! Oh, and I almost forgot, I have these for you!
k.jpg

physically, yes, i feel better. although i can't find my antibiotics??? they're around here somewhere, but i gotta take another one to make sure this doesn't relapse. i can still feel it, it's not all the way gone.

and bodywise i feel better too. i can feel myself thinning out and toning up. my dad was being a #$%^&* the other night because i wanted to go to dinner in philly, and just because he didn't want to he said that NYC next month is my birthday dinner so i was like fine and got upset. last night i come in from the gym and he says, "i do want to go to dinner, just not in philadelphia," so we're going somewhere tonight, in jersey. i pick a place. then my mom tells him where the reservations are for, and he goes, "that's kinda a boring place isn't it?" i'm like WELL YOU DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO PHILLY! he's so difficult sometimes. i didn't change the reservation because this place uses all natural and organic ingredients (or so i have read) and i can eat decently here, meaning lower fat content, (and sugar free cheesecake!!) so i'm gonna stick to this place. boring or not. and i don't think it's boring...i think the decor there is very elegant. one of the other places i was thinking of going to is pan asian...can we say pass the salt please? i'd be retaining water for days.

your dad sounds like a pain in the butt like my dad.

And don't you know you are allowed to eat fattening on your birthday! That's what I love about my birthday. It's a good excuse to eat whatever I want. :nuts: