Happy Birthday to Me! :)

I know! I checked Macys website and it's not on there. Not sure why. The SA said they just got them in a few days ago, they had 4 black, 2 pink and 2 in the anthracite color. I got it at the Deptford mall in New Jersey. YOu can call them and see if they still have any!

Thanks! I may call my nearest Macy's tomorrow! :smile:

I know! I checked Macys website and it's not on there. Not sure why. The SA said they just got them in a few days ago, they had 4 black, 2 pink and 2 in the anthracite color. I got it at the Deptford mall in New Jersey. YOu can call them and see if they still have any!

it's not on macys.com because it's a promo item that's why it has a X on the tag. hold tight to that receipt, because you should be able to get a price adjustment as soon as it goes on sale, and ill let you know when that is as soon as i find out. it will be like the mia totes they have there now. it should go like 25% off. they're just trickling into the stores now, i think they're gonna be the special item for black friday like the mia totes were for the veterans day sale.

it's not on macys.com because it's a promo item that's why it has a X on the tag. hold tight to that receipt, because you should be able to get a price adjustment as soon as it goes on sale, and ill let you know when that is as soon as i find out. it will be like the mia totes they have there now. it should go like 25% off. they're just trickling into the stores now, i think they're gonna be the special item for black friday like the mia totes were for the veterans day sale.

THanks so much for the info! :yahoo: