Happy birthday to me!

TWO ENVELOPES!!!!

That's a banner birthday! So lucky to find Sapphire...and I love the Officier with GGH (I have the same Envelope)...you must have had a hard time deciding which one to wear out tonight.

Can't wait for the mod pics! ;)

omg i looooove them!
I am going to be deciding between officer, marine, and raisin, but the sapphire is gorgeous too!
The marine is tdf though, so jealous, and happy early birthday!

Wauw, what a great present !
Drooling all over the sapphire and very curious about the olive city !!!!

Mod pics wuld be great !

Happy (early) birthday girl ! :yahoo:

I'm having quite the opposite story as yours, my birthday was a month ago but my BF stil didn't get me a present... still giving him hints on buying me a nice bal or sharing in the costs but he just doesn't understand why I would want an expensive leather bag instead of something 'usefull' :biggrin:

So will be getting myself a late bday present too in the near future :graucho:

You found a Sapphire :nuts: I love, love, love Sapphire. It's the most beautiful purple. Reading your story I was so happy you found the Sapphire but also thought; Oh no, how can she let an Officier GGH Env. Clutch go :wondering
Was happy to read you did the the right thing :woohoo: Both are so gorgeous.
Many congrats and happy (very early) bithday.

Sorry I wasn't clear! I thought the pictures said it all..... I BOUGHT BOTH! :biggrin:

I've been wanting something navy with gold hw for over a year now and that sapphire... well, you know I'd be crazy to leave it.

Nona Bludts- I know how you feel! My bf ordered me a dress on NAP for Christmas and it didn't fit right so I had to return it- I didn't think to get store credit instead and now he hasn't gotten me a replacement. I got over it and asked for uggs for Valentine's day. I think I've learned I must be reasonable and just splurge on myself!

hannahsophia happy birthday in advance and congrats with these beauties!!! Both are amazing, I would have got them both too:graucho: So glad you finally found something in Sapphire! I absolutely love this color, it's my favorite purple. And Officer/GGH is a killer combo! I'm so happy for you:yahoo:

just had to come back to look at that officer.. gosh its gorgeous.
But does it just look that bright because of the flash? under normal light is it a lot darker? Seems very similar to marine..

Last edited: