Happy Birthday to Me!!! Small Reveal (from my car!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had been really wanting the python framed wristlet and finally bought one off eBay last week. It arrived in terrible condition (although "NWT"), and I sent it back today. I was really wanting some kind of wristlet to carry with me to a concert I am attending tomorrow (plus it was my Birthday over the weekend and I felt the need to treat myself to a little something). I stopped at my local outlet on my way home and found the perfect thing! It is so unlike anything I thought I would want to buy, and yet I just LOVE it! Anyone want to see? :biggrin:

2. I do!!!

Happy Birthday!

3. Yes please!

4. I'm here!

5. I'm ready!

6. Here it is!!! Kristin Graphic Op Art Large Wristlet (with sequins!!!!)

[​IMG]

I'm generally a leather-gal, and have never even considered purchasing a signature item. I saw this (it was the only one they had), and just instantly fell in love. It is so perfect for what I want to use it for...goes perfectly with jeans and any color top I have tried to pair it with so far, and the sequins really add a little bit of fun and sparkle! You really can't even tell how lovely this wristlet is from the pictures, it us much nicer IRL. Thanks for joining me on my small reveal :smile: I can't wait to use it tomorrow!

7. Ohhh, a live one!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

8. It's SOOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. very cool looking !!!!!!!!!!!11

10. I saw one of these at my outlet too, so pretty!! Great choice :tup:

11. Grats! First major reveal I did was out of the back of my car, using a wireless card in a laptop and a digi camera :smile:

12. Great choice - I love the sequins & you're right, those blues look great w/ jeans.

Enjoy your concert!!

13. congrat's, so happy you were able to find something to make you happy and Happy Birthday and enjoy the Concert:smile:

14. Super cute! Happy birthday!!

15. I love your wristlet, it is so pretty!
    Congrats and Happy Birthday!