Happy birthday to me - reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Following in the footsteps of ilovecocohanel ( I'm no good at photos ) here is a quick reveal. I popped in to buy a scarf ; maybe a Garden Party but saw this beauty and thought well, it is my birthday next week.
    35, Bleu de Prusse Togo with PHW.

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations!!! It's beautiful!

3. Yay BdP twin!!!! Happy birthday~

4. That's a great way to celebrate :graucho:. Your new Kelly is gorgeous, many congratulations to you and Happy Birthday :biggrin:!

5. Its stunning and will be so versatile, many congratulations and happy birthday!

6. Wow... love that color.:heart: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Happy birthday! Now that's what I call a birthday present!
    Congatulations! :yahoo:

8. Thats a very beautiful Birthday Present for yourself - Happy Birthday and Congratulations.

9. She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! With your new Kelly, you should do a Birthday dance :happydance: and have some birthday cocktails :drinkup:

Here are some birthday balloons: :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

Be the queen for the day with your new Kelly :queen:

10. Wow! I absolutely love that color. :love: Congrats on your beautiful Kelly!

11. what a stunning color! congrats & enjoy your new kelly!!

12. Happy Birthday! Congratulations on your beautiful blue Kelly!

13. Gorgeous! Happy Birthday!

14. Gorgeous Kelly! Happy Birthday.

15. Thank you everyone.
    Charm - yes she will be versatile. She will be my everyday bag. I took her supermarket shopping today and she magically transformed a mundane chore into a pleasure!!
    Ariluvya - I didn't have cocktails but I did have a large gin and tonic and most of a bottle of rioja reserva last night !!( I bought her yesterday ).