Happy Birthday to me..Happy Birthday to me...

Jun 5, 2006
Hey,

My b'day was yesterday and it was fantastic!!. I get to work all hot and annoyed because the train was running slow and when I get to my desk I have a beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me from my boss, my coworker handed my a red velvet cupcake from Buttercup (my fav)...had that for b'fast. During lunch I went to LV to visit my fav SA and to get myself the Brentwood in Amarante...gorgeous. I mentioned that it was my b'day and she gave me a VIP gift:wlae:..my very first gift. I was so thrilled and excited I cannot even tell you. Next, I hop on the train and head over to 57th street to get the Thelma sunnies (in gold) that I placed on hold..yes, I finally found a pair in gold..couldn't believe it. The SA there were so nice that when I told them it's my b'day they gave me another vip gift:wlae::yahoo:. I was like wha!! OMG!!. Later on in the evening went to dinner to Victor's cafe with my hubby and best friend and had a fantastic time. We drank mojitos..a lot of mojitos and the food was so good...and I was present with a huge Gucci bag. What was inside? no not a bag...but new beautiful leather boots from the fall collection!!!! I litterly did the happy dance!!! It was such a fantastic day..I couldn't have asked for more.