Happy Birthday Oregonfanlisa!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Birthday
    Oregonfanlisa!!!!

We love you and hope
    that today brings you
    everything you hope for and more!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Happiest happy day to you Lisa!!!! I hope you get as much orange sunshine this year as you give away - cuz that would be A LOT!!

3. Happy Birthday!!!!:yahoo:

4. A very healthy and happy birthday, I hope it is a fantastic day and a super duper year for you. Have a great time and may you many many more healthy and happy ones to come.
    Enjoy

5. Happy, happy birthday!!! :drinkup:

6. Aww, thanks jag, katel, missmargaux, mooks, & cinderlala!! I'm having a splendid day, and it's just barely after noon!

- I reconnected with a very dear old friend :heart: via Facebook,

- I packed for my trip to Vegas while re-watching the Holiday Bowl football game where Oregon ran over and through Oklahoma State:yahoo:,

- and then I just saw the news that our most hated rival, the Washington Huskies, just announced that they violated NCAA rules AGAIN :nuts: and their new coach hasn't even been there for a month!

:roflmfao: :busted:roflmfao:
    TTFN and hugs to everyone!! :heart:

7. A very happy birthday to you!!!

I have to laugh at your comment on U of WA and NCAA violations. I'm an old Big 10 alumna who saw the same few schools violate over and over. In the water, I guess.

8. :heart: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :heart:

9. :party:Happy Birthday Oregonfanlisa!!!:party:
    Wishing you the best day ever!!!!:biggrin:

10. Happy b-day, Lisa!!! Hope you had a GREAT one! May the festivities last throughout this weekend!!

11. OFLisa wishing you a wonderful birthday and a year filled with laughs, love and orange ;)
    :balloon::Partyhat::drinkup:

12. Happy Birthday to you.

13. Happy birthday!!!!

14. Happy Birthday!