Happy Birthday Nanaz!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Happy Birthday!

2. Happy Birthday!!!

3. Happy Birthday Nanaz!

4. Ladies, we just got home from my Bparty and i had to check this forum before i went to bed (could not resist). :p I can't thank you enough for all your lovely comments and warm Bday wishes. :tender: I am so happy to be part of this forum and share my special day with a group of super nice ladies that i just met not long ago. I really appreciate this from bottom of my heart and thank you so much again. :heart: Even though i never got to go to NY this Sat:sad: but i had a great time tonight with my bf and friends and of course you all made it even more special for me. :yahoo: Love you all and thanks again.:kiss: :heart:

5. Shasta - Thank you so much. :heart: I just got home from my party and i am reading all your lovely comments with tears in my eyes (happy tears). :yahoo: Thank you, thank you, thank you,.............................................. :heart:

6. I hope I'm not yet too late for this... Belated Happy Birthday!!!

7. Happy Belated Birthday! Im glad you had a great time!!!

8. Happy Birthday to you.. Enjoy