Happy Birthday... my first Chanel piece...

bunnybaby201

May 17, 2015
Yes... I finally get my first Chanel piece. It's a SLG, the small flap wallet in caviar Leather in SHW. I had used my LV Zippy wallet for so long, and I love how much you can fit in, but it's still a big wallet. And sometimes it's too full and big. So I decided to go more compacted.I read allot of Stories about their Service and was a bit nervous. But it was a nice and friendly Service at the Boutique. Very helpfull. So I'm new to Chanel and I would like to see, if it's fits to my Style, usually I'm not a posh [emoji85] type. So let's see how I can handle it... plus that's not the only SLG for today [emoji6]20180123_121641.jpg20180121_101218.jpg

Yes... I finally get my first Chanel piece. It's a SLG, the small flap wallet in caviar Leather in SHW. I had used my LV Zippy wallet for so long, and I love how much you can fit in, but it's still a big wallet. And sometimes it's too full and big. So I decided to go more compacted.I read allot of Stories about their Service and was a bit nervous. But it was a nice and friendly Service at the Boutique. Very helpfull. So I'm new to Chanel and I would like to see, if it's fits to my Style, usually I'm not a posh [emoji85] type. So let's see how I can handle it... plus that's not the only SLG for today [emoji6]View attachment 3943562View attachment 3943588
Yes! Welcome to the club!

Reactions: bunnybaby201
Yes... I finally get my first Chanel piece. It's a SLG, the small flap wallet in caviar Leather in SHW. I had used my LV Zippy wallet for so long, and I love how much you can fit in, but it's still a big wallet. And sometimes it's too full and big. So I decided to go more compacted.I read allot of Stories about their Service and was a bit nervous. But it was a nice and friendly Service at the Boutique. Very helpfull. So I'm new to Chanel and I would like to see, if it's fits to my Style, usually I'm not a posh [emoji85] type. So let's see how I can handle it... plus that's not the only SLG for today [emoji6]View attachment 3943562View attachment 3943588
:happydance::yahoo::love:Happy Birthday bunnybaby!! You chose an awesome wallet (i have it in silver) I do hope you love it..it’s such a timeless, classic piece. Congrats:drinks::girlsigh:

Reactions: bunnybaby201