Happy Birthday Mrssparkles

Darling David and MrsS with the flowers I gifted her. I wasn't sure if she likes red roses but thought it would be perfect for a gorgeous lady like her. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC03310 copy.jpg
    DSC03310 copy.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 59
Darling David and MrsS with the flowers I gifted her. I wasn't sure if she likes red roses but thought it would be perfect for a gorgeous lady like her. :smile:

Queenie, I love red roses and lilies. The bouquet is gorgeous. Thank you so much!

My son says Hello. This was taken last night. I asked him to stand behind the sofa, and he went to his toy box to fetch his super duper big glasses. This boy. :sweatdrop:

attachment.php

Amanda, what were you going with your hand on my lap?? Caught you in action! Proof in the photo>>

attachment.php

First, you looked under the table when no one usually does. Then my son said you have no clothes on your shoulder (kid's talk). And now I catch you with your hand on my lap ... Geee ..... I think your DH has a lot to worry about when you go out with us :roflmfao::heart::heart:

Thank you, Megs :queen:of tPF, clinkenwar, Nymph, la Miss, PBC, aspen, mj, CobaltBlu, Mrsjimmyh, Pursegrrl.

aspen ... we are only a PM away :P

PBC ... great to have you back. :yes:

CobaltBlu .... PrinessB is so lucky to be in Hawaii! She's gonna be the best travelled scarf in the WWW.

Very late to your party MrsS, but I hope you had a fabulous birthday! It looks like you all had a lovely time at your party and you looked so beautiful too. Congrats and enjoy a happy, healthy year ahead!!:heart: