Happy Birthday Marc!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Cheers to Marc and more glorious fashion forward years! Add your birthday wishes to him here... Hopefully he reads it!!! :woohoo:

2. I was just thinking to post that! How cool is that, he and I are not only Aries, but my birthday is the day after his. I was meant for his bags, it was written in the stars.:heart:

3. Oh! How fortunate of you Jap4life! Happy birthday to you too!:party::drinkup::drinks:

4. Happy belated birthday Marc!

And happy birthday Elyssa! Hope you're having a fab day :smile:

5. Happy Birthday Elyssa,:heart::heart:Happy B-day Marc

6. I didn't know it was Marc's birthday...how fantastic!

Happy Birthday Marc!!!:balloon::heart::heart::balloon:

7. Happy Birthday Marc! You hot sexy man you! (How great if he somehow saw this)

Girls, don't age me yet..I still have until tomorrow. (Thank you though!!)

8. Happy Bday Marc! Here's to many more!!

9. Happy Birthday Marc!
    Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives... and bringing so many lovely people together in this forum!! :yes:

10. Wow, if Marc only knew how many people he brought together. It's amazing what the power of a purse is.

11. Happy Birthday MARC, and many many more!

12. happy bday to my favorite designer. i bet he's gonna do some partying tonight. happy birthday to you too, elyssa!

13. Thank you Kim:shame:

14. Woo, happy birthday! :drinkup:

15. happy birthday!!!