Happy Birthday Magoo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:Mr. Magoo (my puggie pie) turned 10 years old today! He deserves his own thread of celebrations-10 is getting old for a pug pup.

:yes:

I can't beleive how long we've had him...it seemed like yesterday i was getting my first dog:crybaby::crybaby:

Attached Files:

2. Happy Birthday Mr. Magoo! :Partyhat::heart:

3. Happy birthday sweetie

4. Happy Birthday Mr Magoo!! Great Pics! :heart:

5. Happy Birthday Mr. Magoo! Hope you have a faaaantastic birthday!

6. I'm going to attempt to make him home made dog treats. :smile:

7. Happy Birthday cute little boy!:flowers:

8. He's so cute. Happy Birthday Mr. Magoo!!

9. Mr. Magoo has to be the BEST doggie name EVER!!!! He is a cutie. Happy Birthday Magoo Man.

10. hehe thanks! I hope you guys don't get sick of me making threads occasionally about my pooch Magoo.

11. what a cutie!!
    happy bday mr. magoo :Partyhat:

12. Happy Birthday!! Cute pictures!!

13. AHHHH...Mr. Magoo is sooooooooooooooo cute. You are lucky, pugs live a long life!!!

14. Well, Mr. Magoo, have a very happy 10th birthday! Your mommy must take very good care of you. What a handsome guy you are!

If I had a small dog, it would be a pug. I love their personalities :smile:

15. Happy Bday we had a pug that lived to be 18