Happy Birthday Jag!! We Love You!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :nuts: I'll be the first one to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the most sweetest gals and mods here on the PF:love: I hope today brings special memories and lots of hugs, to a true sweetheart of a girl and dear friend! Have the best day ever!!!:yahoo:
    LOVE YA JILLYBEAN!:kiss: ,
    :heart: MFT!!

2. :yahoo: :wlae: :winkiss: HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my love!!!!!!:drinkup::party::drinks:

3. Happy Birthday!

4. Happy Happy Birthday! :yahoo:
    **channeling Ren and Stimpy**
    Happy Happy Joy Joy
    Happy Happy Jag Jag
    :party:

5. Happy Birthday, jag! Are you going to Somerset to celebrate?

6. OMG, happy birthday! :yahoo: :wlae: :beach: :cutesy: :happydance: :party: :yahoo:

Hope you have a great day!

7. Happy Birthday Jag!!!!! Thanks for being the sweetest, most thoughtful pfer I know. You were there for me when I needed it the most! Thanks sweetie! *hugs*!

8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAG!!!!!! May your upcoming year be filled with lots of joy, good tidings, success, love, good luck, and of course ... TONS OF HERMES BAGS~~~:yahoo: :party: :drinks: :drinkup:

9. Happy birthday Jag!!!! May your birthday presents come in orange boxes....I didn't realize you were an August girl as well! Not only do our little guys share a month, but so do we! I hope that you get to come out east and that we can all meet up!

10. [​IMG]Happy [​IMG]Birthday [​IMG] Jag!! [​IMG]

11. Happy bday to one of the coolest ladies on this board!

12. happy b-day! hope you have a wonderful day!!

[​IMG]

13. Happy Birthday - hope you are having a good one!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

14. Happy Birthday, Jag!!!!

15. happy bday Jag.. may you have many more wonderful bday's to come... have fun!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice