Happy Birthday Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey girls, thanks so much! y'all are so sweet.

unfortunately, i have yet to be drunk! in georgia, you cannot purchase alcohol on sundays with VERY few exceptions (only in restaurants that do a certain, very high, percentage of their business in food sales), and i'm away from my friends visiting my parents anyway. but when i get back to college, and all my friends come home from break, i will be hammered, and i will come back and tell all you lovely ladies about it.

although at dinner last night, before i was legally 21, a friend of mine from high school was my family's server and she did bring me a glass of wine :smile:

hey girls, thanks so much! y'all are so sweet.

unfortunately, i have yet to be drunk! in georgia, you cannot purchase alcohol on sundays with VERY few exceptions (only in restaurants that do a certain, very high, percentage of their business in food sales), and i'm away from my friends visiting my parents anyway. but when i get back to college, and all my friends come home from break, i will be hammered, and i will come back and tell all you lovely ladies about it.
i turned 21 on a sunday, too...and georgia laws definately suck!

so i think i hit just about every restaurant in metro atlanta that was selling alcohol...hehe.

happy birthday! enjoy it!!! and no drunk calling! (or drunk ebaying, which i found out is also quite fun)