happy b´day lavan!!

1. [​IMG]happy happy birthday lavan i wish you all the best and i hope you are enjoying you trip with DH to paris (don´t forget to tell us all about it though ;) )

:flowers:

2. AH! La Van - I didn't know it was your birthday!! (thanks Lilach!)....Many happy returns - have a BLAST in Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :smile: :flowers:

3. Happy, Happy Birthday LaVan!!!! Post report and pics as soon as you get back and hope you're having one HECK of a time!!!!!!

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LA VAN!!! And have a great time in Paris...you lucky girl !!!!;) :flowers:

5. Happy B-day! Hope you're getting something nice!

6. What a way to celebrate your birthday! We know you are having fun...enjoy!! Happy Birthday to you sweetheart! We love you here!!!

7. Happy Birthday! Hope you get to make this Monday a Tuesday!

8. Happy Birthday:heart: :heart:

9. the best gifts come inside an Orange Box!!!!!!!!:heart:

10. Joyeux anniversaire et bonne chance à Paris ;)!!!!

:flowers:

11. Happy Birthday LaVan! Hope you have a wonderful birthday with lots of orange boxes!!!

PS- and thank you Lilach for starting this thread!:flowers:

12. LaVan, I wanted to wish you an EXTRA special birthday in Paris!, :yahoo: :drinkup: I hope you bring something wonderful home, and I can't wait to see your posts ! ALLES GUTES! :flowers:

13. Happy Birthday! May all your H wishes come true!

14. Happy Birthday La Van!! I hope you get TONS of orange boxes!! :flowers:

15. Happy Birthday!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice