Happy Bday Chemlex!

1. Happy Bday Chemlex! :biggrin: :love:

Saw your bday on the other forum and decided to post a happy bday thread. Hope you have a good one and get some bags!!!!:lol:

2. Happy Birthday! :biggrin:

3. Happy birthday

So what bag u getting urself 4 ur bday??

4. Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Chemlex.....Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu!

5. Bon anniversaire! :biggrin:

6. feliz cumpleanos a ti!

7. Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!

8. I had no idea!!!!! Happy Birthday Chemlex!! I'm glad to have met you through here- you are a great gal :P

That get's me thinking- maybe we should start something about Birthdays here too!!

9. ^^^hehe yeah that would be great! A lot of forums just list them at the bottom of the opening page :biggrin:

10. Thanks so much, guys. I just stumbled on this thread. It really warmed my heart.

I handpicked a lot of my BDay presents, because so much awesome Rafe stuff went on sale last month. But let's hope I get a few pleasant surprises :smile: I was greeted by a great bouquet of flowers when I stumbled into my bathroom this morning.

BTW I'm 24!!! Next year I'll be in my mid-20s, it feels so weird.

11. Happy Birthday Chemlex!!! I wish I'm in my early 20s... =P

12. Thats so cute about the flowers in your bathroom! Who put them there??

13. Wait a minute!!! You mean we have the same b-day?

14. Do you??

15. If hers was 2 days ago I guess so....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice