Happy Anniversary To Me

Heysexy

Dec 9, 2016
Mizzz Scarlet is here!! I am over the moon with this color! It looks even more stunning with the light gold HW. This medium Diorever has suede lining so it's much lighter than my other one. The scarf is called The Lovers [emoji173]️ So appropriate for an anniversary! View attachment 3713187 View attachment 3713188
One word.............iconic

That is all. God bless you and may the Lord bless the haus of Dior

Reactions: Bijouxlady

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Mizzz Scarlet is here!! I am over the moon with this color! It looks even more stunning with the light gold HW. This medium Diorever has suede lining so it's much lighter than my other one. The scarf is called The Lovers [emoji173]️ So appropriate for an anniversary! View attachment 3713187 View attachment 3713188
Happy Anniversary, and congratulations on your beautiful new Diorever!!!

incoralblue

Boy With Bags
O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
NY
Happy Anniversary!! What a wonderful way to celebrate. I saw this bag and person, a beautiful shade of red and I love the suede lining.