Happy anniversary to me from eBay!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yes, I just received a card in the mail from eBay wishing me a happy 6th anniversary from them! No coupons-no discounts, no nothing-just happy anniversary!

i don't think I have ever gotten a card like this before-anyone else?

2. Nope! And I have been a member since 01. You're the lucky one!

3. I've only been a member for 2 or 3 years & haven't received one. I don't do any selling & only have bought things every once in awhile. Happy eBay anniversary..LOL!

4. Maybe they heard about your traffic ticket..:roflmfao:

5. How funny! I've been a member since 1998 and I've never gotten one. Or maybe I have and threw it away on accident. :biggrin:

6. Oh-very funny irishgal-very funny :P

Maybe it's because I did so much selling this year? I really sold a ton of this stuff this year-

7. They didn't even get you a pocket-protector with the "eBay" logo on it?
    [​IMG]

8. no, never got anything from ebay. :sad:

9. never got anything, i'be only been a member for 3 years though

10. Nope and I've been involved in that disaster area since 1999

11. i haven't and i've been a member since 2001 i think..

12. They just send me their ads but nope, no well-wishes or anything like that.

13. Me neither...and I've been on there selling since 2001.

14. congrats Nishi621!!! i wonder if i'll get anything like that... hehehe, im only a baby member - not even a year yet!!!

15. No! Not even that-can you believe?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice