HAPPY AGAIN - a CoachClass Reveal!

CoachClass1913

Rocks rare bags ONLY
Apr 16, 2009
Hey ladies!

My baby is finally here on tPF, and I am really excited. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her, and I was surprised because this style is a bit of a departure for me and I didn't know I could love a sig bag this much. However, she stands out from the crowd where I live, and she is classy and colorful at the same time - a GREAT thing for a black-and-brown gal like myself.

If you're around for a reveal, give me a WOOT!

And see if you can guess the rare blue color...

She's a Hamptons Dome Satchel #F13977 in... OCEAN!

coach-purse-F13977.jpg

Last edited:
I tried something a little risque - instead of getting a wallet to match the bag, I got one that compliments the hardware. It's a silver mini sig Optical Lurex Skinny Mini #F43352. It doesn't match, but it goes...IMHO, anyway :P

coach-wallet-F43352.jpg

coach-purse-F13977-3.jpg

Last edited:
All of the outlets in Michigan and Aurora, IL were sold out of (or never got) this style, and only two sellers on the Bay had it! I love that, though - you don't see this bag everywhere, and that is just as important to me as it being pretty (MI is SO Coach saturated, it's hard to be an original).

SO, this is my new denim and accent color bag. Thankfully there are quite a few brands making pretty shirts and other clothing items in teal blue right now, so I am LOVING the color (although it's a little more blue than teal blue) because I can wear it with more than just jeans!

I hope this is the beginning of a new, colorful Coach season for me. I have been a black-and-brown girl for so long!

THANK YOU ladies for celebrating with me in this reveal! True Coachie support goes a long way! :amuse: