Happy 7th Birthday sis! Guess the gift!

jmzr22

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
On Saturday, my little sister turns the big 07. 07 in 07 I just realised!
Anyhoo, today I went and bought my millenium baby her 7th birthday funpack - so named because I'd never resort to just one present for her. So sticking with the 7 theme, I left my apartment (on 7th floor, at No.7) on the search for 7 gifts (I'd skipped breakfast and lunch at work today, so I was delirious, and high from staring at my computer monitor all day).

A pair of pink and aqua plastic headbands, a Bape Kids box, baby blue singlet/wifebeater, an audiobook of Roald Dahl's 'Matilda' and a mid-size soccerball later, I walked into Vuitton (literally a 3minute walk from my front door) and looked about for a replacement for my sister's MiniHL which died from the dreaded yellowing white multicolore syndrome.

bday1.jpg

And I found the perfect thing. Even better, and more 'her' than the MiniHL :yes:

bday2.jpg

Hint, the strap did not come with....

Apologies for shoddy photographmanship.

bday3.jpg

Navy Striped Pochette Plate PM with vachetta shoulder strap.
The last one in Sydney. Is it correct that Antigua is being discontinued?
I snapped on the shoulder strap and they really just seem to have been made for each other :okay:

bday5.jpg

bday4.jpg

bday6.jpg

And here's a decapitated Mickey necklace that'll be concealed within.
She'll love the necklace! And she's professed to loving stripes, so I'm certain the Antigua will go down a treat too :yes:

bday7.jpg

a1.jpg

bday3.jpg

Navy Striped Pochette Plate PM with vachetta shoulder strap.
The last one in Sydney. Is it correct that Antigua is being discontinued?
I snapped on the shoulder strap and they really just seem to have been made for each other :okay:

bday5.jpg

And here's a decapitated Mickey necklace that'll be concealed within.
She'll love the necklace! And she's professed to loving stripes, so I'm certain the Antigua will go down a treat too :yes:

What a cute idea..... :smile: i'm sure it will be the best gift ever!