Happy 7th Birthday sis! Guess the gift!

jmzr22

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Sydney, Australia
www.facebook.com
On Saturday, my little sister turns the big 07. 07 in 07 I just realised!
Anyhoo, today I went and bought my millenium baby her 7th birthday funpack - so named because I'd never resort to just one present for her. So sticking with the 7 theme, I left my apartment (on 7th floor, at No.7) on the search for 7 gifts (I'd skipped breakfast and lunch at work today, so I was delirious, and high from staring at my computer monitor all day).

A pair of pink and aqua plastic headbands, a Bape Kids box, baby blue singlet/wifebeater, an audiobook of Roald Dahl's 'Matilda' and a mid-size soccerball later, I walked into Vuitton (literally a 3minute walk from my front door) and looked about for a replacement for my sister's MiniHL which died from the dreaded yellowing white multicolore syndrome.

And I found the perfect thing. Even better, and more 'her' than the MiniHL :yes:

Hint, the strap did not come with....

Apologies for shoddy photographmanship.

jmzr22

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Sydney, Australia
www.facebook.com

Navy Striped Pochette Plate PM with vachetta shoulder strap.
The last one in Sydney. Is it correct that Antigua is being discontinued?
I snapped on the shoulder strap and they really just seem to have been made for each other :okay:

And here's a decapitated Mickey necklace that'll be concealed within.
She'll love the necklace! And she's professed to loving stripes, so I'm certain the Antigua will go down a treat too :yes:

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
JMZ, will you be my brother! I love the whole package and I share a birthday with your baby sister! December 7 women rock!

Aug 2, 2006
I want you to be my brother ... PLEASE!!! All jokes aside, that was/is so sweet of you and I am glad to see that you love your sister so much, she is very blessed.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!

Navy Striped Pochette Plate PM with vachetta shoulder strap.
The last one in Sydney. Is it correct that Antigua is being discontinued?
I snapped on the shoulder strap and they really just seem to have been made for each other :okay:

And here's a decapitated Mickey necklace that'll be concealed within.
She'll love the necklace! And she's professed to loving stripes, so I'm certain the Antigua will go down a treat too :yes:
What a cute idea..... :smile: i'm sure it will be the best gift ever!

snowandsunshine

hold me back!!!
Oct 7, 2007
B.C.
Where can I get a big brother like you? You've also just made me really like Antigua - I thought I was safe from that one, but looking at your pictures makes them really appeal to me!