Happy 30th to me - a little Saturday reveal!

It's my 30th birthday in a month and I had decided to treat myself to a new handbag. I decided on the Bedford Tassle Convertible shoulder bag (sometimes called the Weston convertible shoulder bag in places). I knew I didn't another black handbag as it's my go to colour and well represented already in my collection.

I spent a lot of time saving up for the bag and considering which colour to go with and was flirting with the idea of getting Mandarin but it's sadly not available anywhere near where I live. I saw Vanilla but was very worried about colour transfer as it would drive me crazy but I loved the idea of a light coloured bag. I had decided in my head that I would probably go with Luggage although I hadn't seen it yet in store.

I popped into a MK store for a browse and noticed it in a light brown/ beige colour and thought 'oh that's nice!' and when I eventually found one in Luggage, in another store, I really didn't like the colour on that particular leather. It's such a nice colour for the Jet Set and the Hamilton!

So....I went back to just look at the lighter colour again in MK after a hair appointment yesterday....and the girl told me the display model was the only one left and they weren't getting any more in! I hadn't seen that particular colour anywhere else. Having seen it again, I knew it was the one for me. :woohoo:

I wasn't 100% happy getting a display model so she suggested she root around and lo and behold there was ONE left in the entire store. So I went for it!! My Bedford Tassle Convertible shoulder bag in Dark Khaki. :loveeyes:

photo 3 (2).jpg