Happy 21st Bday to Me...early.

SLCsocialite

Eleventh & Sixteenth
O.G.
May 7, 2008
So my 21st birthday is quickly approaching... Aug 20th. and I just recently got fabulous news and got a internship with the minor league hockey team in Utah for Public Relations, so im completely trilled. In honor of my achievements and utter excitement i decided to waste time and treat myself to alittle shopping, and I am SO GLAD I did. I was browsing around the local Nordstrom Rack and my eyes came across something I NEVER thought I would find at the rack, EVER....

2009, Holiday Metallic envelope clutch...:nuts:

I literally couldnt believe my eyes, jaw dropped. best part was, it was marked for 299.99...that moment I about fainted...Theres hope for broke college students after ALL! I suddenly called everyone I knew, and majority of the responses were what is a Ballll..enci...aga??? ha ha so knowing that no one else could reassure my purchase, I put everything else back and paid for the bag. CLOUD 9...can I tell ya... :faint:

Early birthday present to myself I like to call it, my second Balenciaga.
One I never thought I would receive and I think I am the first Tpf'er to own it in the metallic... well that is if Kim Kardashian isn't roaming around the forums....

So allow me to introduce my second Balenciaga:

On top of my car, no flash... Excuse the Blackberry photo.
IMG00170-1.jpg

At home, with flash.
101_0204.jpg

Modeling pictures, please excuse my messy apartment...:P
101_0205.jpg

I hope you love it as much as me :drool:
Happy Early B-day to meeeeeeee.